1.23.2009

just go be a dancer. . .in havana.

how you know i have test tomorrow.

naturally, my house is the cleanest it has ever been in quite sometime. clean sheets. laundry done, hung, and folded. vaccumed carpet. freshly seasoned iron skillets.

i made new candle holders out of old wine glasses and made a lovely arrangement for it on my kitchen island. i did finally take down my dead christmas tree. what a hysterical mess.

i've rearranged my bedroom to angle my bed in the corner. ive relocated large piles of books. sheesh. i should honestly invest in about 3 more bookcases. or shelves. or both. yes, certainly both. but my piles certainly do look quite pretty right now.

i took a small paint brush to my coffee table at around 2 36 am. with intent to just paint a few simple strokes, i halted the painting at 3 24am after sanding and priming the entire table.
perhaps ill paint it light grey this weekend. and then print leaves on it. again. maybe. or maybe not.

geeeez. i should be studying african countries. botswana. angola. democratic republic of the congo. not havana though. i should definitely not know that one. 54 countries. and their capitals.

dear me. keep me away from my sewing machine. i could make you an entirely new three-piece suit complete with contrasting lining.

oh, and then i blog about. schooool. oh eight!

2 comments:

way said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
way said...

ohhhhh eiiighhhhhhttttt!!!!! i see you changed montana to louisiana. you're post really makes me want to do what i've been meaning to do for a real long time... rearrange my room. i've been wanting to make a rastabation (not to be confused with another word). i don't know if you know what those are, but it's like a bunch of pictures that you can print off at kinko's and when you put them all together, it makes the image:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/19/23021845_5d6331bbdc_m.jpg

anyways, much love.