1.26.2011

heaven. we're in heaven.

ahheeek! check out the right handed column over there.
yep there.
right below my picture. its a button.
to an etsy shop.

my etsy shop.
or as we might start calling it, my etsy shoppe.

no? too soon?
yah probably....but loooooook!!! i made a shop!
and ive posted AN item in it.
yep, only a single item, but it'll grow. i was working on making a new mobile today, but it didn't turn out how i planned. it was suppose to be a circle, but it looked more like what id imagine you'd get when you a donut meets an egg.
obviously im still learning how to make patterns and what does and doesn't work.
and today i learned what didn't work!
but you know what did work? money cat and pwecha pwech loved my mess up...they started batting it around the house. and sliding all over the hardwood floors.

so i laughed. a lot. and then went back to what i knew how to do...hearts.
so look forward for another heart! cause im makin' love here! and i promise each one is made of lots of kisses and laughter!

on ward ho!
cheerio. <3333333

2 comments:

Audrey said...

AH! I LOVE it!!! So cool, Heather!!
check out mine! ;)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64623650/custom-made-wood-burnings-painted-or?ref=pr_shop

way said...

So awesome. I'm pretty tight on money right now. But in about a month, can I buy some from you? I'd like one small, one medium, and one large. What does $28.00 get me? I just see that price, but I'm not sure what all the entails. I'd pay whatever... I really like them. Nice pictures too.