6.29.2010

documenting my life.

my life.
sometimes when i hear it, i think the most fascinating, limitless, amazing things.
and then sometimes i feel like jumping out a window.
ive felt both very strongly.

but then again, i guess all of us have.
so i think i am needing to write to get out what is inside. and not write with a purpose, or even a semi-purpose [if those exist], but write with intention. intention to find out my heart, my mind, and my soul.

thats what ill write about.
and today, my heart is joyful yet hopeless. on behalf of jobs. finding a job is horrid....especially when you're on a strict [and very much needed] schedule to get a job and do not desire to work in restaurant and/or retail.
i am attempting to hold fast to those two ideas. no retail. no restaurant.

but who knows, in two weeks, i could be begging for a job at babies 'r' us.
maybe you can remind me not to crawl on my knees for it.

hmmmm.

No comments: