7.01.2009

i cannot convey.

i have always thought of myself as a healthy eater. but i promise you, the new dunkin donuts nearest my abode will be the death of me [point to conan]. blueberry cake donuts are a staple of my childhood.
and hello iced french vanilla coffee with cream and sugar.
american runs of dunkin...into their glutton, artery clogged graves.


oh no.
atleast they are not serving ice cream sundaes like krispy kreme is about to be.
krispy kreme just wants the world to die faster.

2 comments:

Chippocrates said...

I once lived next door to a Krispy Kreme, and I have a severe lack of self-control.
That is the most inappropriate slogan ever, though. More like America waddles, stops, pants, and falls down on Dunkin'.

afzal shauq,in the eyes of worldwide critics said...

a great poem with very rich idea and done in romantic way.. impressive and heart touch words are composed in it.. loved to read and enjoyed a lot..well done dear friend..